Senior teams sponsors

Stadium sponsors

Youth section sponsors


Please support the stadium improvement works

The Club has submitted a bid to the Football Stadium Improvement Fund for funding to complete a variety of improvements during the summer of 2019 including new seating in The Byrne Stand, new entrance gates, a new turnstile block, replacement security fencing and a new covering for the pitch perimeter walkway. In addition to this, the kitchen area inside the recently-refurbished clubhouse is due for a complete update. 

While the FSIF may fund up to 70% of the cost of the work, the club now has to raise the other 30% itself, which will be a total of around £30,000. Some of it has already been pledged by kind donations from club committee members but we would be very grateful for donations from any supporters past or present, ex-players who might remember their time at the club with fondness, or anybody from the extended football family locally or otherwise. 

The work is planned to be carried out in June and July 2019, so we do need to raise these funds fairly quickly. Anybody who makes a donation and gives their name will be listed as a valued contributor to the project on a roll of honour inside the ground. 

The club has launched a GoFundMe appeal to raise funds; please click here to donate. We really do appreciate your help and support!!

23 May 2019

The Woods' Super Season ticket is back - just £45!!

The club are delighted to announce that we are again offering the incredible Super Season Ticket deal, which is open to everyone – and enables you to watch all home league games at The AcreTweed Stadium for just £45.00 for the whole season!!

In addition to all the football, a year’s social membership to @The Woods, the excellent Northwood FC clubhouse is included, and you will be entitled to promotional discounts and reductions on booking the clubhouse for events. The fee of £45.00 covers all groups – adults, concessions and juniors.

Click here for more information, and to apply for your Woods Super Season Tickets...order yours today to avoid missing out!!!

23 May 2019 

FA announce League allocations

The Football Association's Leagues Committee have this morning announced the line-ups for Steps 1 to 4 in the pyramid for season 2019-20.

There are few changes affecting the Woods, who remain in Bostik League South Central, in which they are joined by newcomers Barking (from Bostik North), Chertsey Town (Combined Counties League), Harlow Town (Bostik Premier) and Staines Town (Southern League Premier South).

The twenty club South Central division looks like this: Ashford Town, Barking, Bedfont Sports, Bracknell Town, Chalfont St Peter, Chertsey Town, Chipstead, FC Romania, Hanwell Town, Harlow Town, Hertford Town, Marlow, Northwood, South Park, Staines Town, Tooting & Mitcham United, Uxbridge, Waltham Abbey, Ware, Westfield.

The new Bostik League season gets underway on Saturday 17th August.

19 May 2019 

First team trials in June

There will be a trials day for the Northwood first team squad for the 2019-20 season, run by manager Scott Dash, on Saturday 22nd June 2019. This will take place in Northwood Park from 10.30 am - 12.00 noon.

The club are seeking players with experience at minimum step 5, preferably step 4 or higher.

To apply, please email with details of your football experience to date, and including your phone number. All applicants will receive a response.

17 May 2019 

Successful Presentation Evening in @TheWoods

The club's Presentation Evening took place @TheWoods, the Northwood FC clubhouse, on Saturday evening, with the awards being given out to both the Woods' Isthmian League sides. 

The Player of the Year trophies, goalscoring prizes and other achievement awards were presented during the event. For a full run-down with photos on who won what, click here.

13 May 2019

Outgoing kit sponsor: new sponsorship now sought

The Woods are having to say goodbye to long-term senior kit sponsors Ruislip Windows & Doors, who have decided to step down after three years of involvement with the Club.

Company owner John Flynn said "It was always a dream of mine to sponsor the first team of a local club that I've had a lot of connections with and it's been enjoyable. But I'm going to be slowing down with the business and I feel that the sponsorship has run it's course now. I wish the club all the success in the future." 

Our thanks go to John and his family for their kind and generous sponsorship over the last few years. It is a vital income stream for a club at our level and we now must turn our attentions to finding a new local Company to become a key partner that will support us with our ambitions to challenge for Step 3 football over the next couple of seasons.

For anyone that may be interested, please contact either Chairman Ian Barry on 07956 121300 (email or Secretary Alan Evans on 07960 744349 (email

1 May 2019

For previous news click here