Senior teams sponsors
Youth section sponsors
















































































Northwood draw 1-1 at Kempston

The Woods took a good point from a hard-fought Evo-Stik League South, East fixture at Kempston Rovers this afternoon, sharing the points in a 1-1 draw.

The home side took an early lead following a free-kick, but Interim Manager Jake Heracleous' side battled back strongly and created several chances before the returning Evans Kouassi fired home the equaliser from ten yards a few minutes before the break.

There was action at both ends in the second half, but no further goals as Northwood took a deserved share of the spoils. The match report and photos are here.

27 January 2018 

Barton Rovers game is postponed

This afternoon's Evo-Stik League South, East fixture at Chestnut Avenue against Barton Rovers has been postponed following a referee's inspection, as the playing surface is waterlogged.

The game will now be played on Tuesday 20th February, kick-off 7.45 p.m.


20 January 2018 

Hobbs, Martin and Hall leave the club

The season-long work experience loan of young defender Lewis Hobbs from Barnet last summer came to an end this week, when he signed for Evo-Stik South Premier outfit Royston Town after securing his release from the Barnet youth contract. Teenager Lewis impressed whilst with the Woods, and we wish him all the best in his future career.

Also leaving Northwood Park are striker Mahlondo Martin, who took a sideways move to Chalfont St Peter, whilst defender Matt Hall, who has played several games for the Woods on dual-registration from Hemel Hempstead has now been transfered to Evo-Stik Premier side Chesham United.

18 January 2018 

Two goal Meshach helps Northwood to 3-1 win

Coach Jake Heracleous was in charge of the Woods this afternoon and his side took the loss of their manager in their stride as they took the points from Arlesey Town with a 3-1 victory. And Northwood could have won by a more convincing margin, with many chances going begging, particularly in the first half of the Evo-Stik League South, East fixture at Chestnut Avenue.

Woods took the lead on 28 minutes when Harry Newman crashed a left-foot drive home form 12 yards and a few minutes later Meshach Williams raced through to net the second goal. Arlesey pulled one back in the second half, but the home side wrapped up the points when the keeper’s attempted clearance cannoned off Williams and flew into the net in the 61st minute.

The match report and photos are here; the matchday programme is still available as a FREE digital download: click here for your copy!!

13 January 2018 

Lane Quits Woods Project

Northwood Manager Simon Lane has announced that he is resigning to take over the reins at Evo-Stik League South Division One East rivals Egham Town with immediate effect.

It comes just five days after the two sides met in a League fixture at Egham last Saturday which ended in a 2-2 draw. Egham then lost on penalties to Hayes & Yeading United in the League Cup on Tuesday night and Chairman Pat Bennett is understood to have had Lane lined up for the role before then dismissing Manager Chris Moore and Assistant Wayne Carter; both ironically former Northwood players.

Lane took the role at Northwood in the summer having been out of the game for a while having had previous managerial experience most recently at Wingate & Finchley, while also coaching at Maidenhead United. Despite an inconsistent first half to the season, he was under no threat at the Woods who are currently fifteenth in the table compared with Egham who sit just three places above them, as it was seen as part of a long-term project that the new boss had committed himself to.

Chairman Ian Barry expressed his disappointment with Lane's decision "We've had a couple of chats lately to address a few areas where I felt we needed to improve and I had nothing but positive signs from Simon to suggest that he was still in it for the long haul and that we were building something for the future. So I was completely shocked to receive this news. It was especially disappointing that I had a good chat with my fellow Chairman at Egham on Saturday while he was clearly plotting this move to recruit our Manager."

He added: "With there being just a couple of days before our next home fixture against Arlesey Town on Saturday, the coaching staff will take this game before we take stock and think about how to go about finding a permanent replacement."

11 January 2018 

Northwood fight back for a point

The Woods fought back from a two-goal deficit at the interval to take a point from a 2-2 draw with promotion chasing AFC Dunstable in an Evo-Stik League South, East fixture at Northwood Park this evening.

The Bedfordshire outfit went ahead after just five minutes, extending their advantage a similar period before the interval. But three minutes after the restart top scorer Jermaine Osei collected a cross  from Lewis Hobbs and turned to shoot home. Northwood's equaliser arrived on 81 minutes when Mahlondo Martin crashed home a great free-kick, and was well deserved on the second half showing.

The match report is here; the matchday programme is still available as a FREE digital download: click here for your copy!!

9 January 2018 

Woods share the points at Egham

Northwood shared the points away at Egham Town in this afternoon's Evo-Stik League South, East fixture, coming away from the Runnymeade Stadium with a 2-2 draw.

The Woods took a 20th minute lead through Wilson Chingoka, who had been set up by Harry Newman, the hosts equalising three minutes into the second half following a corner.

And on 74 minutes Simon Lane's side went behind to a soft goal, but they showed plenty of spirit and levelled the scores through Mahlondo Martin ten minutes later. Northwood could have won it in stoppage time, with Jermaine Osei unable to slide the ball home from close range. The match report and photos are here.

6 January 2018 

Chalfont St Peter fixture is postponed

This afternoon's Evo-Stik League South, East fixture against Chalfont St Peter at Northwood Park has been postponed by the match referee as the playing surface is waterlogged.

The game has been re-arranged to Tuesday 6th February, kick-off 7.45 p.m.


1 January 2018 

For previous news click here