Senior teams sponsors

Stadium sponsors

Youth section sponsors


Northwood 1  Wembley 2 

22nd March 2007


Bill Fishenden
Dave Nolan 2
Ryan Tackley 3
Nick Glenday 4
Perry Norman 5
Wayne Carter 6
Karl Lewis 7
Joe Sparrowhawk 8
Jerome Hall 9
Harry Hunt 10
Jack Bennett 11
Shane O'Neill 12
Terry Hogan (5) 15
Jake O'Meara 16
Peter Dean (10) 17
Liam O'Keefe (3) 18
Middx Charity Cup Round 3
Chestnut Avenue,
Kick Off
7.30 p.m.
Hunt 12
Tackley o.g. 46, Nolan o.g. 64
Sent Off


1 Lee Pearce
2 David Taylor
3 Jumo Mitchell
4 Andrew Walker
5 Wayne McCormack
6 Kristian Hale
7 Ian Bates
8 Jamie Walker
9 Steve Augustine
10 Paul Shelton
11 Bryan Marshe
12  Wes Baynham
14 Michael Randles
15 Erald Kuniqi
16 Jeffrey Dalton-Brown (3)
17 Marc Talbot (11)



Match Report
by Robin Piper

Northwood’s cup campaign came to and end at the hands of Combined Counties’ high-flyers Wembley after they conceded two bizarre second-half own goals.

With  crucial league games coming up, there was an unfamiliar look to the Woods’ team as Colin Payne decided to rest a number of players.

After Jerome Hall went close with a low shot from distance which was gathered by Wembley ‘keeper Lee Pearce, Northwood took a 12th minute lead through Harry Hunt. Jack Bennett’s near post was missed by the visitors’ defence leaving Hunt with a simple tap in from two yards.

The same combination almost created a second goal minutes later, Hunt breaking into the box but his near post shot lacked the power to trouble Pearce.

Having soaked up the pressure Wembley had a couple of opportunities to make an impression, Jumo Mitchell going close after a surging run before Paul Shelton should have done better when left free at the back post.

Northwood continued to look the more threatening up to the break, Hunt twice being denied by Pearce whilst Hall wasn’t far away with a low 30-yard drive.

However, Wembley enjoyed the perfect start to the second period as they drew level inside the 1st minute, Ryan Tackley’s attempted clearance spinning back and beyond ‘keeper Bill Fishenden who appeared to lose the ball in the glare of the floodlights.

Woods brushed themselves down and went looking for another goal, Karl Lewis having a shot cleared off the line before he created an opening for Hall shot was blocked by former Wood Kris Hale.

However, Northwood shot themselves in the foot as they conceded another own goal on 64 minutes, Dave Nolan ,cleaning up after Shelton had missed a great chance to score, played the ball back to Fishenden who was in two minds as to what to do, allowing the ball to cross the line to give Wembley the lead.

And Northwood never looked like getting back in the tie, hardly threatening the Wembley goal as the visitors grew in confidence.

Colin Payne utilised his quota of subs, Peter Dean, Terry Hogan and Liam O’keefe all joining the fray, a couple of half chance for Nolan and Hall the only moments of note as the game quietly petered out to a disappointing finish, Wembley going on to meet  Hampton & Richmond or Brook House in the semi-finals.