Senior teams sponsors

Stadium sponsors

Youth section sponsors


Middlesex Senior Cup semi-final 

Northwood Line-up


Rob Bullivant



Gary Meakin



Rob Courtnage



Jason O'Connor



James Shipperley



Wayne Carter



Frazer Toms *



Dean Clark



Alistair Heselton +



Peter Dean



Gavin Hart




Fergus Moore*



Dave Nolan



Darren Grieves+



Daniel Hawes



Carl Hunt


Hampton & Richmond Borough 1  Northwood 0

 Report by Robin Piper

Northwood fell at the penultimate hurdle of the County Cup, as they succumbed to their former Ryman rivals in a disappointing affair at the Beveree.

Gavin Hart returned to the Woods’ line-up on the right flank, with Rob Courtnage moving back into the left back role vacated by Fergus Moore.

And Northwood launched the first attack of the game, Alistair Heselton having a run and shot which fell comfortably into the arms of Beavers’ ‘keeper Matt Lovett.

However, that was the signal for a long period of Hampton domination, with Northwood barely able to get out of their half. Matt Elverson had a free header blocked before Dudley Gardner tried his luck from long range, his shot sailing harmlessly wide.

Francis Quarm was the next to try his luck, and his low shot dealt comfortably with by Rob Bullivant, who continued in goal in the absence of Liam Watson.

The hosts continued to dominate and Matt Seedell went close, his shot on the turn  flying wide of the upright.

The Beavers eventually reaped their just reward as they scored the deciding goal five minutes before the break. Skipper Wayne Carter lost possession, which resulted in Seedell taking the ball round Bullivant and finishing with ease to give Hampton the lead.

Woods began the second half without Frazer Toms, Moore taking up the left back responsibilities with Courtnage moving upfield.

However, it was business as usual as the hosts continued to dominate proceedings. Ryan Lake and Gardner both dragged their shots wide from good positions, whilst former Woods’ favourite Lawrence Yaku went close with a chip from the edge of the box.

Darren Grieves entered the fray at the expense of Heselton with 15 minutes left on the clock. But the Northwood attack continued to fire blanks, Carter seeing two shots fail to trouble the keeper.

And it was Hampton who came closest to scoring in a tame finish to the game, Yaku heading weakly into the arms of Bullivant, the last piece of action on a thoroughly forgettable evening for Northwood.