Senior teams sponsors

Stadium sponsors

Youth section sponsors


Middlesex Senior Cup 

Northwood Line-up


Liam Watson



Max Howell



Fergus Moore



Jason O'Connor



Billy Matthews



David Shaw +



Shayne Demetrious *



Wayne Carter



Dean Clark



Alistair Heselton



Gavin Hart




Aaron Ferdinand +



Harry Howell *



Gary Meakin



Dave Barrett



Dave Nolan




Clark 1-0

Northwood 1  Enfield 0

 Report by Robin Piper 

Northwood edged into the next round with a narrow win over former non-League giants Enfield.

There were a number of changes to the Woods line up. James Shipperley and Luke Garrard were rested having picked up minor knocks at the weekend, Billy Matthews and David Shaw being their replacements, whilst there was a return to the right back berth for Max Howell in place of Dave Nolan. Meanwhile, Alistair Heselton partnered Dean Clark in attack as Peter Dean began his three match suspension.

Following a bright opening in which Heselton fire wide of the far post after he worked himself into a good position, the game settled with both sides struggling to make much impact.

However, Northwood gradually began to enjoy a spell of sustained pressure with Clark at the centre of things. Firstly he saw his shot blocked after good work from Gavin Hart, before he turned provider for Heselton who rolled his shot wide of the upright.

The Northwood strike duo combined once again as Heselton drew a fine save from Enfield goalkeeper Rob Munn, who turned the low shot round the post.

Woods were asking all the questions but in a rare Enfield attack Danny Clarke sent over a dangerous cross which just evaded the on rushing Sherwin Stanley.

Enfield had a great chance to opening the scoring immediately after the break, Clarke scuffing his shot when well placed.

However, Northwood were soon back on the attack forcing a succession of corners, Matthews having a couple of efforts blocked as Enfield struggled to clear.

Despite a scare when Andrew Frith showed nimble footwork before dragging his shot wide, Woods continued to dominate and the crucial goal finally arrived after 71 minutes. Wayne Carter was the provider, playing the ball through to Clark, who finished with ease.

Harry Howell and Aaron Ferdinand were introduced for Shayne Demetrious and Shaw respectively as the game moved into the latter stages as Northwood sought to make sure of the tie.

Dunn pulled off a point blank save to deny Harry Howell, before the former turned villain in the final minute. The Enfield ‘keeper received his marching orders following a verbal assault on the referee’s assistant after he disputed a handball decision against him.

But that was the end of the drama, and although Enfield had a couple of half chances in stoppage time, Woods were ultimately worthy winners as they recorded their third straight win in all competitions, with another clean sheet for new ‘keeper Liam Watson.