Senior teams sponsors

Stadium sponsors

Youth section sponsors


Southern League Premier Division 

Northwood Line-up


Rob Bullivant



Dave Nolan



Fergus Moore



Jason O'Connor



James Shipperley *



Wayne Carter



Danny Julienne



Dean Clark



Alistair Heselton +



Peter Dean



Gavin Hart #




Frazer Toms #



Aaron Ferdinand



Daniel Hawes +



Rob Courtnage *



Michael Lavender


Bath City 3  Northwood 0 

Report by Robin Piper

There were no away day heroics this time from toothless Northwood as they were soundly beaten by the league leaders who recorded their ninth straight win.

Rob Bullivant continued in goal with Liam Watson still struggling with an ankle problem, while there was a return to the right back slot for Dave Nolan in place of the injured Gary Meakin. Fergus Moore reclaimed the number 3 shirt, and there was a first start for Danny Julienne in midfield, returning to the club after a couple of seasons at Hendon.

Northwood were up against it from the start, playing into a biting wind, which meant  flowing football was at a premium.

Bath made the most of the wind advantage, camping themselves in the Woods’ half during the opening stages. And it was no surprise when the hosts took a 7th minute lead through man of the match Adie Harris. When Scott Partridge’s initial shot was parried by Bullivant, Harris reacted the quickest to convert the rebound.

Bath continued to ask questions of the Northwood defence, Andy Sandell embarking on a speedy run down the left flank, beating Nolan but dragging his shot wide of the far post.

Northwood were looking increasingly ragged but they enjoyed a moment of fortune after Moore was lucky to only receive a yellow card after he hauled down Phil Walsh on the edge of the box with only Bullivant to beat.

However, Woods were not so fortunate minutes later as they gifted Bath their second goal. While Bullivant contested the referee’s view that he had handled a back pass, the quickly taken free-kick found the Woods’ keeper hopelessly out of position, Partridge finding the net via the underside of the crossbar to extend Bath’s lead on 38 minutes.

Northwood brushed themselves down and with the wind in their favour, began the second period in a positive manner. Dean Clark almost repeated the feat he achieved at Rugby a few weeks back, his in swinging corner finding the top of the bar with ‘keeper Paul Evans in no man’s land.

However, despite having their fair share of possession, Wood’s were failing to create any meaningful chances. In fact, it was the hosts who threatened to extend their lead, with Partridge and Alex Sykes going close.

Rob Courtnage was introduced for hamstring victim James Shipperley with 20 minutes left on the clock. But it was more of the same from Woods, and both Peter Dean and Jason O’Connor failed to trouble Evans with efforts from outside the box.

Bath made sure of the points with their third goal on 75 minutes. O’Connor’s headed clearance fell to Graeme Power, whose low shot deflected off the former and beyond Bullivant to complete a miserable afternoon for Northwood.

Frazer Toms and Daniel Hawes were introduced for Gavin Hart and Alistair Heselton respectively, but Woods had nothing left to offer.

And it was Bath who should have put the icing on the cake with a fourth goal, substitute Craig Davidge rounding Bullivant, but falling victim to a bobble as he miscued with the goal unattended.